Job description for Software QA Lead at Roketin
- Manage the smallest units in the QA team consisting of several personnel.
- Participate in the design process to understand, and analyze the application/service/system to be tested.
- Identify appropriate risk and scope of testing to validate new features and “regressions”.
- Make Test Plans, Test Scenarios and Test Cases along with a review of them.
- Presenting test results and progress to the management team.
- Leading day-to-day activities and testing which includes “Planning, designing, preparing and testing implementation”.
- Analyze and identify problems found during testing, work well with QA team and/or R&D team to resolve issues.
- Min. 1 year experience leading a QA team.
- At least has 3 years experience in QA, including experience in writing and execution, such as : making Test Scenarios, Test Plans, TC and Reviews.
- Has experience in the field of testing, such as: Functional Test, Unit Test, SIT Test, Regression Test, UAT, Stress Test and Load Test.
- Have knowledge of Agile SDLC Implementation.
- Have knowledge of defect management tools e.g. JIRA.
- Have experience reading/analyzing documents such as: FSD, PRD, and other documents related to the project.
- Able to carry out / implement project management in the QA field according to applicable SOPs.
- Good Team player, Independent, out-of-the-box thinker, and self-learner.
- Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia, Fluent in English is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that dynamically changes frequently.