Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Must have skills
Job description for Software Engineer at Jigentec CO., LTD. (次元科技股份有限公司)
- Work with our local team and our clients to research and develop media delivery methods.
- Performance monitoring, tuning, and improving media streaming protocols.
- Develop software to optimize our clients' live video streaming products by request.
- Develop monitoring tools for our clients by request.
- Develop backend services and APIs
- Good understanding of everyday networking technologies (DNS, BGP, Anycast, TCP/IP, TLS, etc.)
- Familiarity with Linux and open-source software.
- Programming experience in C/C++, Golang, and Python.
- Experience in shell scripting such as Bash
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with WebSockets
- Basic understanding of media codecs such as: H.264, VP8, AV1, AAC, etc.
- Experience with media formats such as MP4, MPEG-TS, and FLV, etc.
- Experience with protocols/standards such as RTMP, HLS, MPEG-DASH, SRT, WebRTC, etc.
- Basic understanding of HTML5 Media Source Extensions API
- Experience with media streaming CDNs
- Programming experience with FFmpeg/Libav libraries such as libavformat, libavcodec, libavfilter, etc.
- Experience with native libwebrtc development
- Experience with media streaming servers such as nginx-rtmp, Wowza, or SRS, etc.
- Experience with stress testing tools such as JMeter
- Experience with cloud services such as AWS, Azure, GCP and etc.
- Experience with Nomad, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm or Grafana
- Familiar with network analysis using tools such as WireShark, tcpdump, mtr, mitmproxy, or Charles Proxy, and etc.
- Able to speak fluently in both Mandarin Chinese and English
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of accountability
- Able to recognize problem constraints and negotiate tradeoffs
- Possesses an analytical mindset
- Familiar with agile SDLC