Must have skills
Job description for Social Media Specialist at Stucel
You should be:
- Passion for social media.
- Good communication skills in Bahasa and English.
- Degree or Diploma in a relevant discipline.
- Understands basic Paid search campaigns: Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI.
- Analytic skills, quantitative and qualitative – you’ve got to like working with numbers!
- Critical thinking skills, writing skills, communication skills.
- Knowledge of social media analysis tools desired but not essential.
- Self-starter, with strong ability to initiate projects and see-through to completion.
- Experience using social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and others.
- Ability to think beyond ‘what happened’ to ‘why it happened’ and ‘what we now do’
- Ability to manage a project and work with clients
- Social Media Listening – using a range of Social Media Listening/Monitoring tools produce monthly reports for clients analysing their brands and benchmarking against their competitors.
- Social Media Property performance analysis – Reporting at the performance of clients Facebook/Twitter/Instagram accounts.
- Content Performance Evaluation – analysing what types of content is performing well.
- Work with account teams to provide analysis of social landscape and audience buzz volume, frequency, velocity, demographics, and related dimensions.
- Work with social media and digital leadership to help evolve agency metrics processes and techniques.
- For new business, build social and digital metrics analysis into pitch proposals for new clients.