Job description for SOCIAL ENVIRONMENT AFFAIRS MANAGER (TANGERANG) at Panarub Group
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): English (both oral and written)
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio
- Required certificates : AK3, KNK Madya.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Engineering-Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
- Good leadership, strong interpersonal and communication skill; good logic and analythical thinking.
- Proactive, hard working person, pressure persistent, able to thrive in fast-paced.
- Willing to be placed in : Tangerang.