Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Must have skills
Job description for SITE/PROJECT MANAGER at Magran Group
- Minimum education Bachelor degree's (Architecture, Civil Eng)
- Minimum age 27 years,
- Minimum 5 years experience as Site Manager,
- Have the ability to operate Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project & Autodesk Autocad,
- Firm, agile, accustomed to working under pressure and accustomed to working in a team,
- Fluent in English (oral and written).
- Make mapping and cutting lists.
- make a project schedule and requests for materials and auxiliary materials.
- Create Site Instructions.
- Create work methods and arrange work sequences (by mapping on the floor plan) based on time, budget and manpower.
- Work closely with the engineering team for controlling waste material with conditions in the field.
- Make monitoring of field conditions, Material On Site, installed materials and labor, to be reported to the Project Manager.
- Make project financial reports (Petty Cash) to be reported to cost control.
- Make material requests according to the schedule, both marble and tool materials.
- Make minutes of handover for submission of work progress.
- Work closely with the progress team for billing to prepare billing data including checking field progress in weekly meetings (Weekly Meetings)
- Carry out installation work according to the contract.
- Make news events for work items & inform admin operations.
- Make field reports.
- Prepare mapping data for billing and submit to the progress team.
- Fill out the job change form
- Supervise work and ensure conformity between specifications and requirements as well as quality of work.
- Ensure work is carried out in accordance with work procedures and stages, work safety and specified quality,
- Ensuring work is carried out according to the plans and targets specified,
- Prepare all work needs
- Prepare reports on work results and all activities on the project.
- Marble, Granite (Natural Stone, Compac, Antolini, Fiandre)
- Ceramic (Powergres)
- Mozaic (Sicis)
- House Hardware (Rocky Mountain)
- Sanitary (Kallista)
- Alumunium Door & Window (Infissi)
- Luxury and elegance for fine sterling silverware, cutlery and flatware (Christoffle)
- Kitchen & Home Appliances (De Dietrich, Brandt, Webber)
- Premium Coffee (Javanegra)
- Kitchen Cabinet
- Furniture (BoConcept)