Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Parental Family Leave
We are fully aware that family comes first. To help you maintain a meaningful relationship with your loved ones, we will give you paid parental leaves—be it paternity, maternity, or quality time.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Must have skills
Job description for Senior UI/UX Designer at Agate
- Plan, think and design how users interact with our products.
- Work collaboratively with other designers to develop and expand product design patterns.
- Communicate your design decision with relevant stakeholders.
- First and foremost, you are a designer: You are able to understand the end-users’ and business context to come up with suitable solutions. You know when to make a quick and dirty prototype, when to make a polished one. You are able to gather users’ feedback and know how to use them to improve your design.
- An understanding of user experience, design thinking and experiential design
- An strong grasp of graphic design and spatial
- Relevant portfolio. Applicants without portfolio will not be considered, sorry!
- At least 2 years of working experience as a designer in full-time position
- Possess good design and critical thinking
- Possess excellent communication, both oral and written
- Proven leadership skills, at least being able to self-lead
- Experience with suitable prototyping tools such as Figma, Adobe Suites, etc.
- Interest in games and/or gamification products
- Experience working in different team dynamics
- Familiar with both waterfall and agile methodology
- Compensation and Benefits: Competitive rewards (based on your competencies), THR or holiday allowance, software & hardware to support tasks, free lunch & coffee (WFO) or internet reimbursement (WFH), and insurance coverage (BPJS Tenaga Kerja & Kesehatan).
- Flexibility & time off: semi-flexible working hours and Replace Work Hour system.
- Paid Overtime: We did not condone and encourage Crews to work overtime, but your overtime will be paid fairly if it's unavoidable.
- Annual & Paid Leave: paid leave (sick leave, menstrual, marriage, maternity, mourning, etc.) and annual leave a day every month from the first month you’ve joined
- Claim Unused Leave: if the annual leave is not used during the one year, you can cash it out at end of the year.
- Learning & Development: Work with experts in the games industry, provide learning materials, mentoring & coaching programs, knowledge sharing sessions, continuous feedback, and recognitions.
- Career growth: You could apply for promotions and raise, flexibility to change roles, and job security (early permanent contract/PKWTT).
- Well-being and many more: regularly check and maintain well-being and reduce burnout risks, internal events and team-building activities, information transparency, and company-wide inclusivity