Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Must have skills
Job description for Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at CNGR Advance Material
- Oversee and execute full cycle recruitment and talent acquisition process
- Create, Analyze and control MPP, forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs
- Source potential candidates through various channels (e.g. offline channels such as job fairs, online or social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Create and control period of employee work agreement
- Update recruitment report (weekly/monthly)
- Fluent in English and/or Chinese
- Min. 3 to 5 years proven experienced as Talent Acquisition senior staff/supervisor in Mining or Mining Processing Industries
- Bachelor of Psychology or Human Resources Management
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Ms. Office, Visio, good communication and presentation skill.
- Have a good leadership, time management and organize skill
- Willing to travel within South Kalimantan, Central Sulawesi and Maluku