Must have skills
Job description for Senior QA Engineer at MIFX Indonesia
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet the day to day needs.
- Perform Test Automation and set up frameworks on multiple application platforms like Web, Mobile - Android and API.
- Create & manage bug reports and communicate with the team.
- Work with deployments teams and resolving any level issues for the system.
- Building and managing automated build/test/deployment environments.
- 3+ years of experience in Software Testing or relevant industry experience.
- Have a deep understanding of Manual & Automation test methodologies and principles.
- Experience of working with Web, Mobile and API Testing in both manual & automation testing.
- Highly Experienced with testing tools such as Jira, TestRail, Git, Katalon, Appium, Selenium, RestAssured, TestNG, Cucumber, CI/CD pipelines, etc.
- Experience of working with programming languages like Java (preferably).
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience of working in Agile process management methodology.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills as needs to closely work with remote teams spread in multiple countries.
- Ability to spike and choose appropriate automated testing tools for the given problem statement.
- Knowledge of Performance & Sec. Testing and Linux/Unix commands.