Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Senior Product Owner at TokoTalk
- Act as a specialist for given product domain. Fully understand users, market, problems and opportunities in the domain.
- Define product strategy, roadmap, metrics and goals for the product domain
- Execute Product strategy based on lean and agile process in collaboration with team
- Lead team of engineers, data scientists, business analysts and operation managers to implement the right strategy and meet success criteria.
- Lead associate product owners and taking care of work impact, if needed
- Bachelor or Master Degree from a reputable University with outstanding academic achievement
- 7+ years of work experience in product management role with at least 3 years of experience in e-commerce business
- Experience using data and quantitative research methodologies to inform decision making across the entire product design process/lifecycle.
- Able to communicate complex business or technical information effectively
- Good collaboration skills and leadership to work with cross-functional teams
- An entrepreneurial attitude; comfortable working in a complex and fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English