Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Senior Product Designer Glints Taiwan
About This Role
What You’ll Be Doing
- Create excellent user experience by running design experiments, create user flows, prototype, usability testing and data driven UX evaluation.
- Create solutions that increase users to sign up, do critical actions, engagement and retention.
- Lead innovative interaction design based on a holistic service blueprint.
- Creating campaign and operational Design flow and Product Design
Why You Should Join Us
- Work with smart, equally nice, and collaborative people, as well as a group of down-to-earth leaders who get stuff done.
- Be part of the top 10 linkedin Top Startups
- Opportunities for learning and growth through various internal programmes.
Who We Are Looking For
- Someone who is passionate for solving design problems and bring projects from concept to completion, doing everything possible to ensure their success
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Outstanding UI abilities with an extensive portfolio of live projects that showcases visual and interaction design skills.
- Deep technical knowledge of UX (sitemaps, personas, wireframing, and high fidelity visuals)
- Able to rapidly produce multiple ideas and concepts visually
- Experienced in conducting usability testing to iterate on your designs
- Experienced in building mobile apps
- Relentlessly Resourceful: Whatever it takes, just make it happen (ethically)
- Integrity: Have courage, be guided by the truth, don’t be afraid
- Impact: Missionaries, not mercenaries
- Beginners’ Mindset: Stay humble, don’t be attached to ego
- Customer Obsessed: Customers First
- Ownership: Care intensely about the mission and take responsibility
- High Standards: Dream big and deliver epic outcomes fast
Where we work
- Remote work options
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits