Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Paid Unlimited Leave
We understand that sometimes you need to take care of certain things outside of work. To cater to such needs, we have unlimited paid time off (PTO) policies that you can use freely so long as it doesn't distract you from your responsibility.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Must have skills
Job description for Senior HR Executive at Cyber8
- Manage end-to-end recruitment for Cyber8, focusing on Product, Technology, Marketing and Art.
- Develop criteria, processes and tools for the most effective strategies to attract, interview and assess candidates.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with:
- Hiring managers and other internal stakeholders for recruitment purposes
- Qualified passive candidates to develop pipelines
- Cyber8 team to leverage referral program
- Recruitment agencies to maintain networks
- Manage basic C & B process and documentation to ensure accurate and timely payroll.
- Manage critical internal communication to ensure real time update, manage office happiness and organise internal activity to get stronger bonding.
- Talent Acquisition Lead and HR Lead are open for high performers with proven records.
- At least 2 years of experience in sourcing, tracking applicants, interviewing and/ or offering.
- Motivated by partnering with various stakeholders to attract, develop and retain talents.
- Concise communication, critical thinking and problem-solving skills are plus points.
- Enjoy challenges, have interest in the tech sector.