Personal and professional development are equally important for us. We have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Join us and get plenty of other benefits that you can enjoy as we build our dreams together.
Must have skills
- The client is building a next-gen community operating system to meet the needs of “knowledge communities”, which they believe to be the future of work. This platform provides both conventional teams, and blockchain communities (e.g. DAOs), with tools to empower their workflows, engage with team members, grow communities, etc.
- They currently have a small but quickly growing RnD team looking to bring their product vision from zero to launch in the exciting community tooling space - reinventing the way knowledge workers engage within their communities.
- They are looking for a senior Ruby/JS full stack developer. Their engineering team consists of members from Vietnam, Singapore and Malaysia.
- The ideal candidate for this position would be a generalist that is comfortable working with web technologies both on the frontend and backend.
- If you are interested in working with experienced software engineers, and care about best practices, you’ll find that the team is willing to guide one another.
- Work includes both frontend (for e.g. rich user interactivity, single page app architecture, etc) and backend (for e.g. working with databases, building scalable services, etc).
- Work with tech lead and other developers on 6-week iterations to build and deliver user-facing features .
- You’ll take on shared responsibility for deployment, tests, operations, etc, but supported by just-enough process.
- Comfortable building full-stack features from scratch.
- Strong experience with Ruby on Rails (is a plus), or similar ecosystems.
- Experience with Hotwire (Turbo, StimulusJS, etc), is a plus.
- The ability to write unit tests/specs.
- Highly communicative Independent worker.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken Problem solving mindset.
- A team player in a collaborative environment.
- Attractive salary and annual salary review.
- Working in a professional, friendly, well-equipped environment both with foreigners and Vietnamese.
- With extensive on-the-job training, you will always have the chance to work with new emerging technologies.
- Full social insurance, health insurance & unemployment insurance according to Vietnam Labor Law.
- PVI Health Care.
- 12-day annual leave per year.
- 13th-month salary.
- Enjoy diversified activities: Weekly and Monthly Team-building, Company trip, Play Game (PlayStation, CS Go), Play Sport (Football, Badminton...).
- Working hours: From 9 AM - 6 PM, Monday to Friday.