Must have skills
Job description for Senior DevOps at Sonic Digital Pte Ltd
- Lead the team to design and implement the DevOps architecture and automation solutions including but not limited infrastructure security, automated provisioning, CI/CD pipeline.
- Coach your team to drive for results with continuous improvements on technical skills, architectural thinking and communication efficiency.
- At least 5 years of experience as senior or principal development or DevOps engineer (or equivalent role) working on large-scale projects and architecture.
- Strong hands-on experience and skills on Docker, Kubernetes, infrastructure design (networking, load balancing, CDN, middleware including but not limited to message queue - Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc), automation (Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, etc) and CI/CD Pipeline (Jenkins).
- Expert level understanding and hands-on experience on Cloud Platform and architecture like AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
- Solid experience and mindset on Cloud based security solution and architecture design and implementation.
- Corresponding development experiences on micro-services based frontend and backend applications are preferred.
- Do something meaningful - be a part of a company building the future of the digital economy enabled by blockchain technology.
- Competitive salary paid in any currency or cryptocurrency of your choosing (including our tokens/equity so you can capitalize on the exponential growth of our startup with the possibility to achieve financial freedom).
- Fast-paced, challenging, faced with different issues every day - Life never gets boring in a start-up environment.
- Work with an international company & team.
- Great career development opportunities in a fast-growing company.
- Work remotely anywhere in the world with flexible working hours & casual work attire.