Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Job description for Senior Content Editor (B2B) at Glints Malaysia
- Using your exceptional editorial expertise, strong research intuition, creative storytelling skills, highly analytical mind and ability to foster perdurable relationships, you will leverage a combination of proprietary resources, market research, historical data, and partner insights to produce high-quality and highly visible content.
- Your work should match with the customers’ needs and align with business objectives, including content such as blog articles, guides, reports, web pages, and business proposals.
- Be responsible for producing high-quality content that maintains top-of-mind awareness and is a reliable source for demand generation. At this capacity, content should exceed the audience’s expectations, serve as a touchstone for larger high-stakes hero content, and complement product marketing campaigns.
- Proactively research on industry topics to inform and create time-sensitive content that gives the business a healthy buzz and an edge over the competition. At this capacity, ensures the content team is also up to date with the current and developing trends.
- Ensuring all content maintains a high standard in quality from conceptualisation to publication, which will be identified with the Glints’ brand. At this capacity, content should be insights-driven, well-researched, well-structured, impeccably written, and media-worthy.
- Collaborate with various business units to outline and acquire essential insights, in ways to enhance the content effectiveness, convey information succinctly, and weeding out outdated references to appeal to the target audience.
- Play an active interactive role in sourcing for and maintaining strong relationships with key external partners for content amplification, as well as to brainstorm potential collaboration opportunities. At this capacity, also acquire feedback on the content’s impact.
- Gain exposure and drive impact: You will have exposure to omnichannel, outcome-oriented B2B content initiatives and a chance to make a direct impact towards our business growth.
- Enjoy freedom and opportunities: You will be given lots of freedom to design, experiment and iterate on ideas to learn and improve skills and results.
- Gain professional and personal growth: You will be collaborating with and learning from the most talented and committed A-players across the region.
- A passionate writer and storyteller who’s eager to learn and make impact through content writing & copywriting
- A strong and data-sensitive researcher with hands-on experience in analytics
- An exceptional writer who always double-checks their work and adheres to B2B best practices
- A good and fluent communicator in English
- A user-centred person who puts customer at the core of their work
- Highly-committed and dedicated person who’s able to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Someone meticulous with a keen eye for detail
- A fast learner who shows a strong will to grow and proactively seeks feedback for improvement
- Relentlessly Resourceful: Whatever it takes, just make it happen (ethically)
- Integrity: Have courage, be guided by the truth, don’t be afraid
- Impact: Missionaries, not mercenaries
- Beginners’ Mindset: Stay humble, don’t be attached to ego
- Customer Obsessed: Customers First
- Ownership: Care intensely about the mission and take responsibility
- High Standards: Dream big and deliver epic outcomes fast