Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Parental Family Leave
We are fully aware that family comes first. To help you maintain a meaningful relationship with your loved ones, we will give you paid parental leaves—be it paternity, maternity, or quality time.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Must have skills
Job description for Senior Administrative Assistant at Pt Tencent Technology Indonesia
- Develop and maintain document processing and systems to ensure availability of accurate, timely information and to enhance the workflow. Follows processes and completes work without errors.
- Perform accurate data entry, complete projects, carry out instructions, and fulfill work assignments within target times.
- Assist with scheduling and organizing activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities.
- Connect with management relating to pertinent information of assigned work. Keeps manager well informed of progress and works with a sense of importance.
- Optimally handle and prepare correspondence. Ability to write reports, correspondence, memos, proposals logically and accurately.
- Provide support for other administrative staff.
- Perform any other projects and/or duties as assigned.
- Prepare reports as assigned.
- Minimum of three years of experience in an administrative assistant or office management role supporting multiple leaders required.
- Proven experience working with confidential business information.
- Knowledge of secretarial and office administrative procedures and the use of standard office equipment.
- Strong digital literacy, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
- Ability to optimally and expertly express thoughts verbally; ability to listen to others and share information; ability to understand replies and directions from others.
- Courteous, neat, and professional.
- Self-motivated with the ability to function independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.