Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At Agate, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Parental Family Leave
We are fully aware that family comes first. To help you maintain a meaningful relationship with your loved ones, we, at Agate, will give you paid parental leaves—be it paternity, maternity, or quality time.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Job description for Senior 3D Artist at Agate
- Create a high-quality game ready 3D models and their textures
- Contribute to the development of 3D art pipeline standards & establishment of 3D art career path in the Art Department
- Keep up with the latest tools & techniques in the 3D art domain
- Collaborate with fellow artists, team leads, tech, and design teams to produce high-quality 3D assets & integrate them into the final playable product
- Collaborate with fellow artists to create game ready rigs & animations
- Coach fellow artist.
- Strong first-hand knowledge & practical experience of 3D Digital Content Creation software (Blender, zbrush, Maya, 3DSmax, etc.). [You need to adapt to Blender for production pipeline in Agate.]
- Able to create high quality 3D model for characters, environments & props
- Able to create high quality textures using software like Substance Painter/Photoshop or Substance Designer
- Full understanding of game workflows and pipelines
- A proactive communicator, willing to give and receive constructive feedback
- Excellent organizational skills
- 5+ years of professional experience in game development industry as 3D Artist with at least one shipped title (excluding academic projects)
- Experience & interest in developing stylized 3D art
- Proficiency in setting up rigs to static 3D model
- Proficiency in creating 3D animation