Must have skills
Job description for Sales Support Coordinator at Wilhelmsen Ships Service (S) Pte Ltd
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Sales & Marketing or similar discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent communication and administrative skills.
- Able to meet deadlines through good time management and allocation of priorities.
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Office, CRM systems, Excel etc.
- Proactive, takes responsibility and delivers results.
- Prepare deal proposals, tender documents and legal agreements in accordance with WSS sales governance.
- Provide sales and customer analysis, prepare business reviews and customer presentations.
- Monitor and drive improvement of customer data accuracy and completeness.
- Assist on enforcing high levels of quality, accuracy and consistency in the sales planning, forecasting and opportunity pipeline management.
- Facilitate successful implementation of sales processes and CRM usage.
- Register and maintain relevant customer data, such as payer, vessel and contract data.
- Manage customer complaints/non-compliance through the CRM/IP system as per valid process.
- Coordinate the implementation of sales initiatives and campaigns.
- Coordinate credit checks on new customers, current customers in relation to renewing deals/ signing deals for new WSS offer in cooperation with the credit team.