Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Must have skills
Job description for Sales Development Representative at I Of Providence Pte Ltd
- Demand creation (cold calling), demand response (warm calling), demand management (manage follow-up process).
- Effectively communicate value propositions across multiple product lines to secure initial meetings with prospects
- Work with Account Executives to discuss and strategize methods to penetrate targeted accounts with the goal of setting quality meetings.
- Work closely with our Marketing team to execute personalized account-based campaigns
- Work with LinkedIn and Hubspot.
- Attend 1:1’s, team meetings, training, sales calls, discovery calls, demos, etc. to develop your skills.
- Collaborate with your peers sharing standard methodologies, “oops moments,” and role-playing to make sure you’re focused on continuous improvement.
- Bachelors Degree (or within 6 months of graduating)
- Reliable, confident, and articulate
- Ability to make a high volume of outbound calls and communicate well with VP level executives
- Highly motivated to accelerate your career in software sales
- Exceptional interpersonal ability