Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. We have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Join us and get plenty of other benefits that you can enjoy as we build our dreams together.
Must have skills
Job description for Remote HR Specialist at Scopic
- Bachelor's degree in a business or technical field
- 2+ years of experience working in HR and/or the software development industry
- Excellent teamwork, reporting skills, self-organizational and general organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as ability to motivate teams
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong critical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to mitigate conflict situations and encourage open and constructive conversations
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks appropriately
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to gather and share feedback with others
- Intercultural sensitivity
- Strong attention to detail, responsiveness, follow-through, flexibility, initiative, and tact
- Basic understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and Project Management, preferred
- Knowledge of programming languages and frameworks and how they interact together, preferred
- Support the creation, implementation, and evaluation of HR policies, procedures, and workflows
- Maintain up-to-date personnel records
- Respond to colleagues' queries and help to resolve issues in a timely and professional manner
- Maintains organizational charts and detailed job descriptions along with salary records.
- Conduct topical research as requested (e.g. on healthcare
- Provide administrative assistance to multiple managers/directors and their organizational units
- Own and manage assigned resource requests by validating requirements, searching for contractors, and presenting contractors for consideration
- Onboard selected resources to projects
- Identify over and under-utilized personnel, and determine appropriate solutions to balance the workload
- Recommend appropriate and relevant training to support our employee and business goals
- Regularly communicate any changes in personnel on projects with the team and the staff involved
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
- Compensation: Negotiable depending on your skills, experience and your performance during the interview process.
- Monthly payment via wire transfer.