Job description for Recruitment Team Lead/Manager at Glints Vietnam
At Glints, we are building the #1 tech-enabled recruitment and career discovery platform in Southeast Asia that helps people and organisations realise their human potential by joining great organisations, learning the right skills and building great teams.
About This Role
Your mission is to build and grow your recruitment team to support our clients with their hiring needs and deliver a good experience. As the Recruitment Team Lead/Manager, you have to lead by example and coach your junior consultants to be experts in their field.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Managing a team of Recruitment Consultants in achieving individual KPIs and delivering suitable talents that match clients' hiring needs
- Ensuring Recruitment Consultants' personal growth through assistance and training while working with Team Leader to scale up the team's business growth
- Growing the business by establishing a relationship with a potential client and transforming it into a business deal
- Understanding clients’ company profiles and hiring needs including the opening position and requirements
- Managing ongoing recruitment process of clients' company and guiding the team in handling any potential blockers
Why You Should Join Us
- Key strategic role and contributor: You will have the chance to be part of the core VN Commercial team, involved in the growth and direction of the company
- Freedom: You are joining a very young team where you will be given lots of freedom and trust to build the team as you deem fit
Who We Are Looking For
- At least 4 years of working experience in Business Development, Account Management, or Recruitment
- At least 2 years of management experience in leading a sales or recruitment team
- Ability to handle clients' objections and close business deals
- Strong communication skills, confidence, and fluency in English is a big point
- Results and target-oriented proven by past work achievement
- Hungry to learn something new out of your expertise but also driven to be a self-starter
- Adaptable and comfortable with the fast-paced work, changes, and uncertainties of a startup environment
Lever internal reference: dafe4700-7ece-42de-a0a2-7846f7dc3b8c
Report This Job
About the company
51 - 200 employees
Let’s Realize Human Potential.
At Glints, we are building the #1 tech-enabled recruitment and career discovery platform in Southeast Asia that helps people and organizations realize their human potential.
We have impacted many lives but there’s still plenty to be done. If you’re ready to grow and make an impact, you’ve come to the right place.
What is Glints?
Glints is the leading talent ecosystem in Southeast Asia, with an enduring purpose of contributing to a world where people and organizations can realize their human potential.
Today, Glints is the most well-funded and well-capitalized startup in the talent recruitment space in Southeast Asia, with over US$80M in total investments raised till date.
Our tech-enabled approach to recruitment and career discovery connects more than 3 million candidates to their next dream opportunities. We have also supported more than 50,000 companies in finding top talent and doubling recruitment efficiency.
Our agility and firm hold on our core purpose and values have allowed us to remain resilient and thrive through tumultuous times.
In 2020, we were recognized by LinkedIn as one of the Top 10 Startups in Singapore. In 2022, we were featured in the top 20 of Nikkei-FT-Statista High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021 list. Moreover, we were also featured in the top 10 fastest-growing companies in Singapore by The Straits Times.
Who We Are
At Glints, personal and professional growth are just as important as business growth. That's why we created the Glints Culture Code: #RIIBCOH. It defines our values, is what guides our decisions and actions, and is what makes us special:
- Relentlessly Resourceful: Whatever it takes, just make it happen (ethically)
- Integrity: Have courage, be guided by the truth, don’t be afraid
- Impact: Missionaries, not mercenaries
- Beginners’ Mindset: Stay humble, don’t be attached to ego
- Customer Obsessed: Customers First
- Ownership: Care intensely about the mission and take responsibility
- High Standards: Dream big and deliver epic outcomes fast
Where We Work
Since Glints was officially launched in Singapore in 2015, we've rapidly grown our footprints across Greater Southeast Asia to operate in Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Taiwan and Philippines.
Learn more about Glints and our culture.