Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. At BIASA Group, we have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Join us at BIASA Group and get plenty of other benefits that you can enjoy as we build our dreams together.
Job description for Quality Control at BIASA Group
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting a visual and measurement test, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
- Approve in-process production by confirming required specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and communicating the required adjustments to the production supervisor
- Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests
- Return products for re-work if needed and complete documentation to confirm re-work
- Perform inline inspection, pre-final audit, and final inspection in the finishing department.
- Inspect the finished product prior to sending it to the Distribution Centre team.
- Ensuring the right quality of the outward garment by conducting quality audits in the manufacturing process.
- Setting quality standards for the factory following requirements and guidance for each department and process.
- Monitor the quality of the product through the various stages of production.
- Strict quality control of finished product
- Other duties as assigned. Essential duties are subject to change in order to keep up with new or expanding business models
- Attention to details
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Must be able to manage workload based on changing demands
- Understanding of manufacturing methods and procedures