Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Must have skills
Job description for Quality Assurance Officer at Segara Naturals
- Responsible for establishing end-to-end quality protocols and manual in compliance with regulatory standards
- Drive and lead continuous improvement on quality standards
- Develop, plan, and implement Total Quality Management system and drive awareness throughout the organization to reduce cost of failure
- Coordinate all necessary product efficacy and consumer testing
- Manage QC of raw materials, label and packaging, in-process goods, and finished goods
- Oversee production to ensure compliance with quality standards
- Manage incidence report, RGA, and CAPA
- Maintain DIP, COA, MSDS in compliance with governing bodies
- Assist in obtaining and maintaining CPKB, GMP, ISO, and izin edar certifications.
- Min. bachelor’s degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, analytical chemistry, or industrial pharmacy, or equivalent
- Min. 2 years of relevant experience in cosmetics, FMCG, or related industry
- Experienced in BPOM and PKRT quality assurance and quality control requirements
- Experienced in CPKB, GMP, ISO, and izin edar certifications
- Detail oriented, organized, analytical, critical thinker, and rational
- Self-driven, energetic, able to take initiative, works well under pressure, and disciplined
- Practices eco-friendly lifestyle
- Good spoken and written English.