To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Vacation & Leaves
Feel a need for a short break from work? our company is quite flexible when it comes to leaves; be it for vacation, sick, personal, or mental health days. Simply discuss what you need and we will try to cater to those.
Must have skills
Job description for Quality Assurance (Automation) at SRW&Co.
- Having at least 1-2 years of E2E and API testing experience
- Proficient with test automation tools, e.g. Selenium, Katalon or Cypress
- RDBMS knowledge is a plus, e.g. PostgreSQL
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
- Able to think out of the box to find all the possible bugs that may occur
- Ensure the product is fully tested before being deployed to customers
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs by performing manual and automated testing
- Document User Acceptance Testing (UAT) test scenarios, test cases and test scripts
- Perform sanity, smoke and regression testing
- Report testing progress and results
- Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes
- Monitoring product performance and conducting performance testing