Job description for Purchasing Intern at M Village
- Support the purchase of goods at the request of related departments.
- Input data and track the status of goods during/after ordering.
- Collect relevant documents to complete the required payment records.
- Support to handle related problems when making purchases such as wrong goods, defective goods, goods of poor quality.
- Other tasks assigned by superiors.
- 4th-year students or freshers in Business, Finance or other related fields.
- Be able to work full-time (Mon-Fri), at least 4-6 months Full-time Internship.
- Knowledge of finance and accounting.
- Knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint,...).
- Demonstration of responsibility, detail-oriented and multi-tasking.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Good at English is an advantage.
- Internship Allowance.
- Working in a dynamic and professional environment.
- Join the early star team of M Village (could be among the most exciting company on your resume!).
- Opportunity to become a full-time employee after the internship.