Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Job description for Project Manager at Asa Ren Pte Ltd
- Manage all project activities to ensure timely delivery, including identification of critical path, monitoring and driving completion of interdependent activities and adjustment to project schedules to achieve overall completion deadline
- Monitor and control the project progress, budget, cost, resources, schedule, quality and deliverables.
- Establish and prepare project plans, risk management plans, project milestones and deliverables in consultation with business users.
- Timely escalation and discussion of project overrun issues, scope creep, integration issues, resource requirements with the Commercial Director.
- Establish responsive business relationships with customers including problem reporting, escalation and resolution processes.
- Ensure that service is delivered with quality and in accordance to SLAs and Operational metrics. Support interventions on projects where solution quality or progress has become an issue.
- Ensure that qualified resources are in place to meet project requirements.
- Build and maintain strong partner relationships with key vendors and lead developers to serve the clients requirements.
- Manage risk and the impact of customer change requests, hence identifying all the downstream implications to services, timelines and costs.
- Undertake project status review meetings among project team members and clients; develop performance reports and communicate delivery status.
- Review project documentation to ensure that it meets customer’s requirement and conforms to quality management process, standards and procedures to minimise rework and system failures.
- Administer and monitor the daily operations and upgrade of all computer systems; ensuring optimal performance, efficient maintenance and compliance to all disaster recovery plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline.
- At least have project management experience, preferably in integration and deployment of large-scale, multi-platform, multi-vendor infrastructure and enterprise systems.
- Certifications in the following would be preferred:
- Project Management, IT Service Management (e.g. PMP, ITIL, CITPM)
- Cloud, Security, Network (e.g. CCNA, CISSP, AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences
- Possess excellent technical aptitude and a desire to learn constantly
- Mature people management skills, budget management and experience in building teams
- Detail-oriented, possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Professional and adaptable, with a focus on delivery.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Proficient in Bahasa Indonesia so as to communicate effectively with Indonesian customers and vendors.
- Minumun 2 years experience in that fields
- Building a Better Medical Access
- Uncover the DataPoint behind every human.
- Improving the healthy life expectancy and vitality of individual citizen.
- Disseminate the importance of lifestyle awareness.