Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Must have skills
Job description for Project Manager (Scrum Master) at Tokenomy
- Managing the end-to-end delivery of multiple complex software products/solutions simultaneously
- Work with stakeholders to identify key deliverables to ensure high deliverable quality and be the champion to ensure these are completed
- Lead teams in implementing Scrum to maximise velocity. Work with Product Owners/Manager to ensure highest value features are delivered at the agreed time
- Managing relationships and communication with all project stakeholders
- Leading and coaching the project team as appropriate in order to get the best out of each team member
- Provide clear ownership for and visibility of the resolution of all project risks and issues
- Lead improvements to the efficiency and effectiveness of the project delivery service and contribute to the identification of areas for improvement
- Ensure decisions made on projects are documented and comply with ISO 27001 requirements
- Provide regular, constructive feedback to project team members
- Proficient in project management and running projects through the entire lifecycle using a structured approach
- Proficient in project managing software delivery using agile development processes
- Extensive experience in multiplatform (Web, iOS, Android) technologies
- Experience of ensuring the highest quality of software projects by working closely with QA teams
- Extensive experience of Jira with knowledge of maximising use of all relevant features available such as roadmapping, automation, creating reports, analysis, and be able to coach others to generate more experts in the organization
- Able to work independently, with excellent personal organisation and able to demonstrate consistently balanced good judgement
- Very strong interpersonal skills including facilitation and coaching and able to lead and influence others
- Previous working experience with Cryptocurrency and/or Fintech projects would be an asset
- Passionate commitment to delivering products on time
- Deep understanding of Agile metrics (tasks, backlogs, burndown, velocity, user stories, etc) to analyze and improve sprint planning
- 5+ years of IT Project Management experience
- 2+ years of Scrum Master experience or leading sprints
- Scrum Master certification would be a bonus
- Strong oral and written English communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Enthusiastic, driven and self motivated