Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Must have skills
Job description for PROJECT ENGINEER at Pt Selaras Daya Utama
- Work with the Sales Engineer and Project Manager to develop project execution plans, schedules and budgets for all project activities
- Collaborate with all SEDAYU partners during project execution to develop optimal project result
- Site visit, design, estimation and costing of the project execution
- Work closely with the Estimating department to develop preliminary design documents, project quantities and preliminary design documents for prospective projects.
- Utilize knowledge of Electrical design standards and applicable codes to review prepared drawings and documents for project execution
- Must be able to do the testing and commissioning all the solar system both on grid and off grid
- Must be able to work under pressure & meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude & exemplary customer service
- Responsible for the project report and progress from the start of the project until finished the project ( daily report, Weekly report, Monthly report, S-Curve of the Project progress and able to transfer knowledge of the system to the project owner )
- Bachelor or Master of Electrical Engineering
- Working knowledge of electrical and Solar system design or Electrical Power with MV Transformer experience is preferred.
- Experience with Electrical Load design, Off Grid/ On grid Solar system design and calculations.
- Knowledge of basic spreadsheet, database, word processing programs and basic computer operation
- Advanced skills with computer assisted engineering and design software, preferably AutoCAD Electrical & SketchUp
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- 1 to 2 years solar industry experience or Mechanical Electrical Industry/ Fresh graduated also welcome