Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Job description for Product Manager at Taphomes
- Envision the entire product lifecycle. What should be built, why it should be built, and how it should work. To set the long-term vision and strategy for the company’s products.
- To lead the product’s ideation until execution.
- Follow the news to gather intelligence about what the customer needs, look for actionable insights from the market, and stay up-to-date on technological trends relevant to the market/industry.
- To be a communication champion across stakeholders involved (engineers, businesses, customers, communities).
- Success means understanding the market, business, and user journey through research, and to create an exceptional product that brings added value to the user and industry.
- Min. Bachelor's degree from reputable universities with relevant majors.
- 3+ years of successful end-to-end product management experience
- Possess a strong work ethic with accountability to get things done
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Demonstrate creative thinking
- Startup mindset, ownership, and a proper balance of quality and sense of urgency!
- Integrity, ethical standards and sound judgment
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Interest in finance and real-estate is a must.