Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Job description for Product Manager at Tokenomy
- Drive product development from small features to entirely new products
- Work hands-on with designers and engineers to implement and build new features that meet our standards of simplicity and quality
- Define the product vision, strategy, roadmap and success metrics
- Ruthlessly prioritize features with quantitative and qualitative input
- Work with cross-functional/cross-org teams to execute on product roadmap and ship products
- Clearly communicate with stakeholders to ensure smooth execution
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative product features
- Own and monitor product-level KPIs, iterating post-launch to drive greater impact
- Document decisions to allow for broader company learning and iteration opportunities
- Work with customer support and UX to collect feedback from and respond to users
- Closely monitor and measure results of all features and infrastructure improvements
- Through both your own data analysis and working with Analytics team, develop and test hypotheses to optimize the product experience and drive key company metrics.
- Collaborate with the Consumer Insights + Customer Experience teams to build a deep understanding of user behaviors and product needs.
- 5+ years product management or product design experience
- Great communication skills and experience with cross-org collaboration
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have a proven track record of assuming ownership, taking initiative, and delivering results
- Though not required to write code or design a production system, you are comfortable being in technical conversations with your engineering counterparts
- You experience balancing short-term goals and a long-term vision
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights.
- A knack for getting stuff done. You are organized and detail-oriented, and can manage project ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies seamlessly. Your strong communication skills keep your cross-functional partners aligned.
- Ability to navigate in an ambiguous situation and figure out the right problems to solve with the right strategy
- Characteristics we value: Proactive Creative and resourceful Attention to detail is essential Customer-focused
- Experience shipping products with great user experiences at scale
- Experience leading products that require coordination of many stakeholders and cross functional teams
- Persistence and a whatever-it-takes approach to ensure that your product and team are successful
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
- Experience developing mobile products, technologies and platforms is preferable
- Familiarity with Excel, Jira, Power BI, SQL a plus
- Familiarity with, and strong appreciation for qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Has a fast-growing startup experience.