Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Must have skills
Job description for Product Manager (Software/Tech) at One X Tech
- Work closely and manage a team of software development engineers to ensure great quality and pace in delivery, and help manage scope to ensure progress.
- Managing all aspects of product development and user experience for existing and new products.
- Think creatively and rigorously about how to solve problems and how we can add value to our clients.
- Customer-focused with a passion for transforming customer needs into an actionable product vision.
- Deduce insights for our product strategy based on data and user feedback.
- Drive discovery process, including inputs from research, design and internal stakeholders, to formulate product vision.
- Prioritize roadmap based on customer and business impact.
- Define and communicate product requirements and specifications.
- At least 2 years working experience as a Product Manager or System Analyst, or in a similar role
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A self-starter and problem solver, ability to work independently and drive for changes
- Willing to learn, being flexible with can-do attitude
- Are independent and able to thrive in an unstructured environment
- Office setup: Get SGD$2,000 for a computer, webcam, standing desk-whatever improves your office setup.
- Yearly team retreats: We all travel together once a year (in normal times) to have fun and get to know each other.
- TGIF drinks, company and team building events. Unwind from the week with Friday drinks, BBQs, VR games and more.
- Professional development and career growth. Level up your skills and tap on growth opportunities within our digital team.
- Are you tired of useless meetings and slow decision-making? We have flat hierarchies, no bullshit meetings, and fast iterations.
- Your opinion matters. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals.
- We build and maintain a strong team culture. Our working culture is based on our three core values: We are keen to learn, We take ownership and We strive to be better.