Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At 美商法里亞有限公司台灣分公司, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining with 美商法里亞有限公司台灣分公司 allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Job description for Product Manager - OpenApply at 美商法里亞有限公司台灣分公司
- Understanding the goals and ‘jobs-to-be-done’ of our customer schools and working across the product development lifecycle to deliver features that will delight them;
- Managing a high-performing product team and coordinating across Design, QA and Engineering teams;
- Exploring areas for process improvement and ensuring a consistent UX and design approach; and
- Driving the Product Roadmap forward and setting priority with stakeholders & business to achieve OKRs;
- More than 5 years of Product Manager experience;
- Experience with the full Product development lifecycle from gathering requirements in customer interviews to refining specifications (use cases, user stories, main and alternative flows, etc.) to designing features, coordinating QA and production release;
- Good understanding of SaaS types products and complex web-based software;
- Proven ability to ship ‘complete’ features that address customer ‘jobs-to-be-done’
- Good UX & design sense for Web & Mobile;
- High level of building communication between business stakeholders and team to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the needs;
- Production Experience in a Product Management Team serving a scaled user-base (100k+ users); and
- Fluent verbal and written English for written communication and documentation.
- Overall Responsibility for JIRA project organization and keeping things neat & tidy to support a smooth PM & Developer flow
- Ensuring that QA & Testing is rigorous and thorough
- Effectively coordinating the PM Team <> Developers <> QAs to work well together smoothly
- Ability to manage conflict and high-stakes product releases, urgent customer issues or security incidents
- Proactive Solutions: that balance Customer needs with Code Complexity
- Judgment & Evaluation of Priority: ability to explain the Framework for how Product decisions are made (i.e. not Ad Hoc)
- Enforce “right” processes with discipline (i.e. no Friday night deploys & roll-back)
- Urgency and sequential thinking for process management.
- Building a Deep Understanding of Systems
- Knowing the Team and areas of specialization among Developers, QA & PMs
- Improving JIRA & Confluence Process & Workflows
- Shipping Great (Stable) Features to Production that delight Customers
- SLA Resolution for Bugs balanced against Feature Roadmap Delivery
- JIRA Management
- Competitive salary and opportunities for career development.
- Professional growth in the international business environment.
- Cozy fully-equipped office in Taipei.
- Friendly atmosphere, office socials and team lunches.
- Paid vacation and stipend for English language classes / gym membership.
- Professional Development budget and unlimited book budget.
- Regular performance reviews.