Job description for Product Engineer at Partipost Indonesia
- Take ownership of delivering new features, from initial planning to release.
- Develop processes and tooling to ensure the quality and performance of our existing web and mobile products.
- Communicate with other team members to define and meet goals and objectives as a unit.
- A track record of writing clean and testable code, following industry best practices.
- An excellent understanding of React, the JS ecosystem, and modern web development.
- Comfortable with all phases of the software development life cycle, including automated testing and Git.
- An ability to be proactive and self-sufficient in a collaborative environment.
- Clear written and verbal skills at different levels (designers, engineers, users, stakeholders).
- Bonus: experience with CI/CD pipelines, AWS products, React Native, and the app development life cycle.