Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Must have skills
Job description for Product Designer at inline
- Inline is looking for a person who is passionate about data-rich experiences, working on emerging products, and leading core product growth opportunities. You will work closely with our customer service, product managers and engineering teams to understand our restaurants' needs.
- We’re looking for a person who possesses solid experience in designing a product from scratch, and delivering it to markets across multiple countries, cultures, and user cohorts.
- This role will report to the co-CEO, as a key person on the design team in Taiwan. You must be self-motivated, full of enthusiasm, possess a burning desire to learn, and have a fine eye for detail.
- You know that your design should always achieve TWO things: support a user in completing a task AND support the business in achieving a goal.
- You’ll collaborate with designers, evolving our design language while delivering innovative, best-of-class digital products by creating conceptual sketches, wireframes, user requirements, prototypes, and flow charts, and other deliverables.
- Rapidly produce multiple solutions, from sketches, wireframes, and user flows to high-fidelity mockups and prototypes, depending on the level of detail needed to present and communicate proposed solutions and interaction flows that will resonate with our target audience.
- Validate your design explorations with data and real feedback from restaurants, be it qualitative, quantitative, or both. Filter out the noise from feedback and make good use of the valuable feedback to iterate the product.
- Maintain and evolve a scalable design system.
- Present your work to various stakeholders, explaining your creative process and how your final design aligns with the product goals.
- Provide specs, interactive prototypes, and design requirements to developers.
- Regularly engage with restaurants to develop a thorough understanding of their needs and pain points, making frequent visits to restaurants to observe and participate in staff workflows to inform your designs.
- 5+ years of production UX Design experience working on B2B or B2B2C software that users pay money to use.
- Familiar with SaaS UX norms used globally by leading software companies
- Evidence of deep skill in interaction design, visual design, and usability best practices.
- A portfolio of designs that demonstrate a thoughtful, user-centered approach to product design - for users globally, and not solely in your home country
- Fluency in industry-standard tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, and Figma
- Experience with version control for design artifacts (ie. Abstract) and code (ie. github),
- Faith in using data over opinion when data is available. Skill and experience with user engagement analytics tools to generate that data, by designing measurement instruments to capture the essential aspects of specific interaction paths in your products.
- Strong beliefs, loosely held, with a willingness to defend your design decisions yet also have your opinion changed. The ability to give and receive candid and constructive feedback to reach consensus or agreements to move forward.
- You can discuss design tradeoffs and decisions concisely and effectively to people with limited analytics experience or UX design expertise.
- Most candidates will go through a screening interview plus one or two rounds of technical interviews.
- Expect a technical challenge which you'll need to complete independently.
- This position is available in Taipei, Taiwan.
- This is a full-time, onsite position at our HQ offices in Taipei.
- Visa support and relocation is available for this position.
- Only applications and resumes submitted in English will be accepted.