IDR5,000,000 - 6,500,000/Month
1 - 3 years of experience
Job description for Product Associate at Aria
- Supporting the product manager.
- Define user requirements.
- Create user stories, wireframe, acceptance criteria, and definition of done.
- Take part in empathizing, ideation, and wireframing process.
- Work closely with the engineering team, UI/UX designer, and other stakeholders to run the new features and enhancements.
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Take part in empathizing, ideation, and wireframing process. (Design Sprint/Design Thinking cycle)
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for at least 1 year
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Knowledge in plantation, supply chain management, and automation
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
Report This Job
About the company
51 - 200 employees
Aria strives to elevate Farmers to a sustainable platform for independent growth through Agricultural Innovation. Aria brings a wide range of solutions: Drone Services, Ground Vehicle Services, Integrated data Processing and Analysis, and personalized solutions for every agriculture needs.
Office addressJL Sunter Agung Podomoro Blok N2, No. 9 - 10, Sunter, RT.10/RW.11, Sunter Jaya, Tj. Priok, Kota Jakarta Utara, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 14350
Similar jobs for you
Other Jobs from Aria