This job post is managed by
Job description for Product Associate (Intern) at Arvis
- Supporting the product manager.
- Define user requirements.
- Create user stories, wireframe, acceptance criteria, and definition of done.
- Take part in empathizing, ideation, and wireframing process.
- Work closely with the engineering team, UI/UX designer, and other stakeholders to run the new features and enhancements.
- Final year student / Fresh Graduate.
- Analytical and data-driven, love digging into the data to understand what’s happening and define & measure success on every project.
- Successful track record in planning, developing and executing strategy for multiple projects while collaborating cross-functionally.
- Passionate about customers and always bring questions back to what will serve them best.
- Ability to easily transition from high-level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
- Fluent in English and are a confident communicator.
- Understanding of Kanban, SCRUM.
- Good documentation skills.