Job description for Pricing Executive at Chilibeli Pte Ltd
- Assess and analyze data from industry standards and market trends to gain insights into pricing strategies.
- Analyze competitor pricing to increase market share and profitability.
- Track customer engagement and behavior to develop effective pricing strategies for products and offerings.
- Recommend pricing strategies that align closely with market trends and identify new market segments.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing departments in developing and implementing competitive pricing strategies.
- Plan, implement and evaluate on daily, weekly and monthly promotions.
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, finance, economics or related field.
- Having min. 1 year experience as a pricing analyst in a similar industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess strong analytical skill and methods to collect and analyze information, problem-solve and make recommendations.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet software (Excel and Google Spreadsheet) and delivering insights through presentations.
- Extensive experience in analyzing and collaborating with various departments on pricing strategies and forecasting revenue, as well as market share.
- Ability to keep abreast of industry trends and develop dynamic pricing tools.