Job description for PR Manager at Day One Pte. Ltd.
- Develop and implement of PR strategies as part of holistic marketing plan to achieve the overall business objective.
- Create strategic communication programs, manage and grow relationships with media and bloggers, handle press releases, and execute press interviews and events to garner positive earned coverage.
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR initiatives related to the Group’s various brand(s).
- Leveraging a variety of media channels to maximize brand and campaign exposure.
- Building strong and positive relationships with media, influencers and other related parties.
- Developing and editing news releases, speeches, articles, interviews and other editorial collateral.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required. Generating engaging content for traditional media, websites, social platforms and marketing collateral.
- Analyzing and interpreting metrics to measure the success of PR and branding initiatives.
- Execute any other job responsibilities which the management assigns from time to time.
- Min Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing or its equivalent
- At least 3 years of Marketing Communications experience
- Experience with PR / Digital Marketing skills
- A clear track record of delivering effective Marketing Communication Program as well as strong ability to influence people at all levels both internally and externally. Strong coordination, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- A fast learner and a team player, who is able to work under pressure