Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Must have skills
Job description for PR Manager at Priority Consultants
- Keep up to date on the latest trends impacting the business world especially in those focus sectors such as IT, Professional Services, etc.
- Build, maintain and develop opportunities working with company clients and explore the possible area for further co-operation and expansion of services
- Plan and conceptualise communications campaigns for clients across media engagement, internal communications, and events.
- Respond and understand the competitor landscape to identify opportunities to promote company clients
- Measure, modify (if necessary) and report pro-actively the results in support of the client engagement plan
- Measure modify (if necessary) and report on time and resources used to execute the programme by client servicing team
- Responsible for client engagement and management with a focus on developing profitable partnerships
- Manage successfully the bottom–line aspects of client engagements
- Manage the business budget and report quarterly to the management team on targets and quotas
- Develop media pitches and storylines together with the team and provide guidance and quality control in the preparation of news releases, blog articles and other original content
- Supervise, coach and groom a team of account executives in hard and soft skills relevant to a client servicing role
- Manage and guide as appropriate team members to execute the client programmes and meet the agreed KPIs.
- A degree or higher in public relations, communications, business management and/or mass communications or journalism
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in public relations, social media communications or marketing communications roles
- Multi-lingual candidates will be preferred as an excellent command of English is imperative to work with clients from the UK and the US.
- Experience managing budgets, understanding profitability and able to develop and coach team members
- Have an outstanding customer-focused attitude and approach to be able to work across time zones (US and Europe) and cultures
- Ability to work independently and remotely – this is critical as clients are mostly US and European organisations based out of Singapore with campaigns executed across the region
- Be very driven and results-oriented as you and the team will be measured on key performance metrics
- In and ability to lead and develop team capabilities
- Multinational experience and a keen understanding of the business environments is preferred