Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Performance Marketing Specialist Glints Taiwan
- Plan and execute all digital acquisition activities using ads platform including SEM, social media, display advertising campaigns, affiliate marketing, programmatic, etc (depending on stakeholder’s budget & goal)
- Work on a budget to reach maximum KPI keeping the cost per result at the optimum level.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Suggest new digital channels that have the potential to increase new user numbers in an efficient way.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in performance/paid marketing
- Strong Google Search Ads, Google Display Ads & Facebook Ads.
- Bachelor degree from Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, and Economic education background
- Strong online marketing strategy (audience understanding, channels knowledge, conversion rate optimization)
- Problem-solver, critical and logical thinker, and fast-learner
- Strong communication skills to build & maintain collaborative relationships with the stakeholders and to share the reports & insights of the campaign performance
- Proficient in digital analytics (strong in numbers, doing data analysis and getting actionable insights from data, and use analytics tools)
- Fluent in english
- Relentlessly Resourceful: Whatever it takes, just make it happen (ethically)
- Integrity: Have courage, be guided by the truth, don’t be afraid
- Impact: Missionaries, not mercenaries
- Beginners’ Mindset: Stay humble, don’t be attached to ego
- Customer Obsessed: Customers First
- Ownership: Care intensely about the mission and take responsibility
- High Standards: Dream big and deliver epic outcomes fast