Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for PERFORMANCE MARKETING SPECIALIST at Viettonkin
- Plan and execute all digital marketing campaign, including SEM, CRO, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our online presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative online growth strategies with SEO & Content Marketing Team.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience for lead generation.
- Utilize a strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- At least 4 years of proven working experience in performance marketing from an agency.
- Demonstrable experience managing SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that are engaging and convert to leads.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, CrazyEgg).
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords, Linkedin, & Facebook campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.