Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Performance Marketing Executive at Adk Group
- Applying expertise and skills to manage one or more performance marketing channels (e.g. Facebook, SEM, GDN, YouTube) in order to hit growth targets;
- Briefing, launching, managing and optimizing new campaigns;
- Ensuring continual growth and performance improvements by implementing plans and strategies created from data-driven insights and research;
- Deliver insightful report to client.
- Managing the marketing budget and monitoring the performance of spend to ensure maximum efficiency;
- Optimizing campaigns to decrease customer acquisition costs;
- Running A/B tests for landing pages and ad visuals;
- Briefing new campaign asses (landing pages & visuals) to the content team.
- Assisting the team in developing the overall performance marketing strategy and direction based on leveraging a strong market and industry knowledge;
- Developing, implementing and testing and growth efforts;
- Researching and assessing the potential of new growth opportunities for your market;
- Live a culture of high-performance and strategic thinking.
- Develop and implement overall reporting systems and reports;
- Analyzing data and creating actionable insights in order to improve performance;
- Preparing reports and presentations for Senior Management on an Ad Hoc basis.
- Competitive salary
- 13th month salary and bonus based on performance and company profit
- Health care (PVI) insurance for employee
- 100% of salary paid social insurance
- Worktime 40h/week
- 12 annual days leave in a year. After 5 years working will get 1 more day.
- Annual health check and company teambuilding trip
- 1-2 years of working experience within digital marketing;
- Hands-on experience in at least one digital marketing channel (e.g. Facebook, SEM);
- Highly Analytical and Performance Driven;
- Excellent writing skills in both English and Vietnamese;
- Process focused with a tireless focus on output quality;
- Willing to be on call and work irregular hours;
- A desire to learn and grow personally and professionally.
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events