Must have skills
Job description for Payroll Officer at Pt Temas. Tbk
- Track all personnel on the Payroll system to ensure they are paid correctly and on time.
- Payment of crew welfare and income tax or any other fee to third parties on time
- Women minimum age 21 - 26 years
- Have 1 experience in Payroll
- Updating and reconciling data related to seafarer’s compensation and benefit so that the HRIS system/ GL Accounting database is always updated
- Calculate and processing Seafarer compensation, benefit, meal allowance, and their taxes of done on time.
- Input and process all crewing expenses to Oracle and Mandiri Cash, included BPU approval (salary/benefit, branch expense, vessel phone allowance)
- Process the vessel “entertainment expense, especially for Chartered vessel
- Follow up the crewing request payment to Temas F&A that must be paid to AMT
- Handle crew complaints related to compensation and benefits for crew complaints can be followed up and resolved thoroughly
- Create a periodically report for; Crew Salary On/Off, Meal Allowance ( 2 times for a month) and KPI for Payroll
- Documenting all working documents relating to the scope of work done so that all documents can be archived neatly and completely
- Detail oriented & well organized.
- High level of integrity and professionalism
- Dynamic, autonomous, results-oriented
- Having s good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and as a team.