To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Job description for Operations Administrator at Pro-Matrix Pte Ltd
- Administrate and generate Purchase Quote, handle procurement process based on managers and engineers’ request.
- Assist in administrating the conversion of Sales Quote to Sales Order in NAV upon receiving customer order confirmation based on given details by respective salespersons.
- Check and ensure vendor invoices and delivery orders are according to company’s requirement for procurement closure.
- Involve in D365 system operations includes activating customer accounts, programming NFC tags, maintaining the system functionality, logging, and resolving system errors etc.
- Answer and process service call during office hours and ensure proper recording of reported incident in NAV & D365 systems.
- Daily review and follow up on maintenance schedule and ad-hoc job schedule.
- Follow up on service maintenance and ad-hoc job for final closure (e-FSR).
- Organize, coordinate, and facilitate weekly Technical Operation meeting, including efficient minutes taking.
- Assist in monthly expenses claim submission and weekly leave updates within the business unit.
- Attend IMS internal and external audit and update documents with latest operation process when required.
- Provide ad-hoc support to Business Unit.
- Take on basic contract administrative role for preparation of contracts and confirmations
- Cross cover contract admin when on leave
- 1 year of working experience in Building Related Industry is an advantage.
- Detail-oriented, sound judgement, organized and flexible
- Displays a high level of responsiveness and follows through on commitments
- Good interpersonal skills and able to interact with all levels, internally and externally, in a professional and responsive manner
- Effectively communicate and work as part of a team, maintaining a professional attitude and collaborating with team members and managers on assigned tasks
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office