Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Job description for Mobile Game Tester at Athena Studio
- Write, execute and maintain test cases.
- Estimate and perform testing following test plans. Align and report testing status with development on daily basis.
- Analyze the results of testing, submit defect reports, and lead the triage of defect reports to ensure that they are properly prioritized and assigned.
- Implement and maintain the testing process to ensure both the development team and QA team stays on the same page and issues are solved efficiently.
- Follow up on requests from the development team.
- Ensure effective internal and external communication. Proactively implement initiatives to enhance test processes and foster collaboration between internal and external QA teams.
- Experienced in playing games (for all levels)
- Experienced in mobile game testing, gameplay, and game terminology (from middle level)
- Testing and Mobile platforms. Software & Hardware knowledge
- Essential Game Features: iOS & Android
- Game development and QA Processes
- Agile/Scrum Methodology
- Test tools
- Reporting and synthesis
- Identify Test case scenarios
- Write Test cases and Checklists
- Problem-solving & troubleshooting
- Bug report and isolate. Bug follow up
- Communication & Teamwork
- Working with Work Management Tool: Jira, Zephyr Scale, Firebase
- Analyzing & Creating Test cases
- Analyzing Game Documents
- English reading & communication
- Prioritization, Time Management
- Passion for games
- Growth Mindset
- Quick learner
- Work Ethics
- Great facility to work. You will have a MacBook and extra high-definition screens
- Premium health insurance package and annual medical check-up
- Sponsorship for training courses
- Interesting activities: gym/fitness club at work, English club, corporate social responsibility events...
- Attractive signing bonus for important positions
- With regular discussions with the CEO, founders, and executives of the company, you will have a lot of opportunities to learn from experts in their fields
- Annual bonus and project bonus
- International opportunity to expose and grow
- At least one abroad travels every year. We often send our elites to international conferences like GDC, WWDC, Google I/O... to update the latest technology
- Full labor insurance (social, health, unemployed)
- Annual leave 12 days / sick leave 2 days / remote work 12 days
- Free food & drinks, kitchen at work, PlayStation after work
- Friday evening party, happy hour, team activities, and awesome parties…
- Working hours: from Monday to Friday (8:30 -18:00)
- Address: Olympus Building, 40A Lam Son, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh city.