Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Must have skills
Job description for Merchandising Executive / Senior Merchandising Executive at Novela International Pte Ltd
- Flexible Working Hour
- Personal Development
- Free Parking
- Analyse information on the business environment and merchandising landscape
- Provide inputs to formulate merchandising strategies
- Analyse product sales, stock turnover rate, and inventory level for replenishment planning
- Manage detailed forecasts by SKU based on family/category level consensus forecast and replenishment plans to maximize sales and optimize inventory with excellent fulfillment to customers
- Implement product category's house brand's product range and assortment plans, pricing, and promotional plans
- Track and evaluate profit margin and pricing on each SKU
- Maintain good business partnerships with suppliers, manufacturers, and vendors.
- Provide feedback on the effectiveness of partnership with relevant business partners (external vendor, Internal Distribution Centre, Novela Marketing department)
- Organise relevant information to contribute to negotiation efforts with vendors
- Analyse information on the target segment
- Consolidate information to forecast merchandise demand
- Contribute to merchandise and material sourcing
- Support festive and thematic sales activities (in-store and atrium sales) by analyzing historical sales data, and sales material usage and arranging timely expansion plans and new volume changes to suppliers and vendors.
- Standby to receive calls and assistance requests from Retail Team during weekends
- Any other related tasks/projects
- At least a Diploma/Degree in a relevant discipline or 2-3 years of equivalent work experience
- FMCG / Retail industry / Travel retail experience preferable
- Able to work across multiple brands
- Hands on experience in LS POS and/ or ERP system (Business Central) would be an advantage
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Possess a natural affinity for root cause analysis and continuous improvement of processes