Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Marketing Executive at Allura Asia
- Take responsibility for driving e-commerce sales and branding.
- Develop new sales and marketing strategies for the company's online business.
- Develop strategies to boost sales and increase website traffic.
- Implement such strategies into practice using the company's existing e-commerce platforms, 3rd party marketplace or new platforms.
- Use SEO, Social Media and/or any other internet marketing platforms to enhance the company's online conversion rates.
- Create defined customer sets and identifying the appropriate campaigns (online & offline) to grow revenues and increase sales and ensuring Company’s online sales goals and profitability.
- Work closely with third party agencies and marketing teams to develop and manage eCommerce campaigns and strategies to ensure timely and quality implementation with appropriate budget and ROI driven
- Develop and maintain the relationship with the marketplace key account team
- Monitor the market and provide intelligence for internal operation
- Create content, digital marketing tactics and campaigns to generate traffic and sales
- Adhoc duties as and when assigned by Management
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Marketing/Business or Digital Marketing.
- Preferably 3-5 years of experience in Beauty Industry, if not relevant experience in E-Commerce/Online Consumer Goods, FMCG or Retail Industry can also be considered.
- Proven track records on driving sales on E commerce platforms and passionate about digital sales
- Familiarity and ease in managing data and multiple reporting platforms using MS Excel and Google Analytics
- Experience in Google Adword, Google Display Network, SEO, SEM, Google Analytics
- Able to build alliance with different stakeholders for executing the online retail initiatives
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits