Must have skills
Job description for Marketing and Communication Officer at Mazars Indonesia
- Develop an integrated marketing & communication plan to meet the requirements for internal and external events, publications, marketing collateral, advertising, public relations etc.
- Assist with business development strategies, lead generation and tenders.
- Management of a marketing budget and ROI reporting.
- Increase brand awareness of the Mazars brand in Indonesia.
- Manage social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter).
- Focus on the development of internal staff communications.
- Ensure the marketing & communications plan is aligned with the Mazars’ global communication strategy
- Bachelor in Marketing or Communications; Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Fluency in English required (written and spoken);
- Experience working on CMS, managing corporate websites;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Enthusiastic and a “can-do” attitude;
- Organized, detail-oriented and deadline-sensitive;
- Proficient knowledge required in content management systems and social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter);
- Experience using website analytics tools (Google Analytics) and email marketing platforms (Mailchimp);
- Some experience in managing a community and writing engaging content (e.g. a personal blog, a Facebook page, a Twitter account, etc.) are a huge plus.