Must have skills
Job description for Legal Supervisor at PT Cerdas Digital Nusantara (CAKAP)
- Implement and manage a Group-wide effective legal & compliance program
- This includes reviewing relevant company policies and governance frameworks as well as processes which are always align with current regulations
- Establish and manage strong & effective relationships with relevant regulatory bodies, particularly OJK
- Instil a compliance-first decision-making and continuous improvement mentality
- Oversee regulatory & relevant management reporting
- Provide advice on business models and structures which are fully compliant with current regulations as the company expands into new products
- Report back to business functions on current regulatory risk and compliance performance through regular reviews, highlighting or escalating areas of concern and contribute to robust and effective compliance controls within the organisation
- Evaluate colleagues’ knowledge and educate them on work-related laws and regulations
- Resolve employee concerns about legal & compliance
- Have a good knowledge and practice in Legal affairs, business law, drafting, Legal Review, and Dispute Settlement
- Learning process (and acknowledging one’s learning process) is essential in our team.
- We value people with high curiosity and intellectual humility; we believe these are important virtues to make an improvement.
- We appreciate not only great and fresh ideas but also how to turn them into real-world applications.
- Respect and wit are not mutually exclusive; we trust that people can respect others by listening and not interrupting when they talk. Wit, while important, does not equal to chatters.