Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Parental Family Leave
We are fully aware that family comes first. To help you maintain a meaningful relationship with your loved ones, we will give you paid parental leaves—be it paternity, maternity, or quality time.
Must have skills
Job description for Legal Compliance Officer at Ekuid
- Conducting legal research and providing day-to-day legal support for Legal Associate, including but not limited to providing legal risks, advice and updates on the company’s business activities
- Reviewing and preparing various range of draft agreements across the company’s business
- Manage corporate secretarial matters, including but not limited to filing legal documents/reporting
- Handling administration and making sure all legal files are fully documented
- Working collaboratively with internal and/or external stakeholders
- Support legal team, liaise with other divisions
- Designing, drafting and implementing compliance policies for the group company including, but not limited to, AML, CFT, Proliferation of WMD, anticorruption and any other criteria relevant to FATF recommendations;
- Engaging and supervising internal reviews, investigation and audits periodically to ensure applicability of compliance policies;
- Evaluating business and corporate activities including, but not limited to, launch of new products and, corporate investments, to assess compliance risk;
- Working cooperatively with external auditors when needed;
- Preparing appropriate compliance reports with regulatory agencies;
- Discussing arising compliance issues with management or employees;
- Conducting and overseeing internal reviews or audits periodically to ensure that compliance procedures are followed;
- Conducting or directing the internal investigation of compliance issues
- Ensuring and verifying that all regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree on Law or equivalent
- 1 - 2 or more years of legal and/or compliance experience in a corporate, preferably from a financial services company
- Multiple experience in assessing company's report of compliance, including, but not limited to, for auditing process; and
- Solution centric, proficient with details and high analytical thinking skills
- Having strong analytical thinking and initiatives
- Good team player with good communication skills
- Good in English, contract drafting, negotiation and legal research
- Willing to be placed in Jakarta