This job post is managed by
Job description for KOL Management Intern at Facetology Innovation & Technology
- Research and identify KOL across multiple digital platforms to build powerful brand experience.
- Develop and maintain a close relationship KOL and third party agencies for join collaboration of various campaigns / promotions.
- Implement KOL engagement campaigns by liaising and coordinating with KOL for requirements, timeline and deliverables.
- Develop ideas and strategies to make good influencer brief by identifying objectives, trends, direction and opportunities
- Collaborate with team members to initiate and execute different promotional campaigns.
- Negotiate costs appropriately to ensure a mutually beneficial agreement.
- Measure the influencer marketing performance by analyzing the outcomes and impacts of KOLs for improvement in the future
- Manage KOL/Influencer database
- Bachelor's degree in any major
- Hands on experience in KOL management and beauty industry would be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid understanding of how social media (TikTok, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram) works and relevancy with creators and brand.
- Familiar with a digital campaign.
- Able to join ASAP
- Willing to WFO in Kramat Jati, Jakarta Timur